This role supports CIG’s Trucking and Logistics Services operations at our customer’s well site location in the Permian Basin.
- Schedule the deliveries of sand to location based on the needs of the well while minimizing standby cost and maximizing asset utilization.
- Ensure that the site safety procedures are followed by the drivers while on location or the staging area.
- Hold tailgate safety meetings with drivers in the field and review JSA’s.
- Guide the drivers safely into position to unload.
- Communicate wellsite needs with the on-site personnel and dispatch to ensure the best customer service is provided.
- Maintain and organize the data or information collected from the drivers and provide that to dispatch and/or on-site personnel based on customer needs.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Able to work variety of schedules, including days/nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, judgment, and flexibility
- Superior follow-up and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize workload
- 100% company paid medical insurance for the employee with option to add family members
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance.
- Optional dental, voluntary life, and short-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company paid vacation and holidays